I have very rarely on this blogsite recommended visiting another site, but I want to draw your attention to the recent evidence that Dr Mike Yeadon has been disseminating. In doing so and in strongly recommending that you find the time to listen to his podcast, I would draw attention to these issues:
- Dr Yeadon introduces himself at the start of the recording. When you have listened to these few minutes, ask yourself this question: Is there anyone anywhere in the world who is better qualified to comment on these complex issues than him?
- After his introduction, Dr Yeadon goes on to address briefly the issues where he says we the public have been lied to by the authorities. You do not have to agree with every point he makes, but we owe it to following generations to hear the other side of the argument, which have been heavily censored, and to make up our own minds. As you listen, you will hear him refer to an earlier interview that he gave in July 2021, where he addresses these points in more scientific detail and which is also well worth listening to: the interview can be found by searching for Highwire + Mike Yeadon
- Some of you may be aware that Dr Yeadon’s reputation has been trashed by Reuters; references are not difficult to find on the internet. You may be as uncomfortable as I am that James C Smith, who is the Chairman of Thomson Reuters Foundation, has also been a Director of Pfizer since 2014 and is a member of two committees of the World Economic Forum, Davos.
- So why is this use of your time worthwhile? Dr Yeadon and some colleagues have been looking at the data that has been published by the US-based VAERS. They have found some startling relationships between batches of COVID vaccines and serious injuries and deaths on the Vaccine Adverse Event Recording System.
- As a final appeal to you, I would quote Dr Yeadon himself, from the recording: “When this all comes out. Don’t ask me how I knew. Ask yourself why you didn’t. Honestly, the evidence that things are amiss is so stark that you literally have to avert your eyes not to realise that things are really bad, everywhere,” Dr Yeadon said.
And, as always, if there is anything you disagree with, hit the comment button or contact me privately via the link on this site